Join Our Retail Sales Team!
Bring your proven sales skills, initiative, flair for interiors, and AMAZING customer service skills to our growing luxury retail furniture and homewares business.
We are a small, passionate team and are seeking like-minded, driven and experienced Sales individuals to join our team in a retail sales consultant role.
We are looking for capable, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious people with bright, can-do attitudes that have proven experience in sales in a Retail environment. You must have excellent communication skills, be a self-starter, be highly professional and take pride in the appearance of the store and the brand while offering an amazing customer experience. Furniture experience preferred, but not essential.
Within this role, and as part of the Retail Sales team, you will have the ability to be a true impact player across our business.
Competencies sought and requirements:
- Highly motivated and sales/service driven, with the ability to grow a client database, identify sales opportunities & drive lead conversion;
- Amazing client servicing skills with ability to engage customers and promote best product solutions from quotes through to after-sale service;
- True self-starter with proven initiative to drive sales sole-charge, both in person & online follow-up
- Excellent personal presentation;
- Great learning agility as product training will be given;
- High computer literacy;
- Exemplary English language.
As it is a Retail environment, we're open 7 days a week and we're looking for amazing new team member for our network of Premium Retail - particularly for the weekends. We are open to part-time applicants as the role can be as big as you are interested in and there are full-time roles available but you must be open to working Saturday and Sunday as a minimum.
If this sounds like you and are excited by this position please email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org