Senja modular sofa
Curl up and relax on the modular Senja sofa designed by Segers Studio for Tribu. The highly flexible design invites you to combine a one-, two- or three-seater module with either high or low arms. Integrated teak or glazed lava stone tables in linen or ocean can be inserted anywhere, keeping everything you need in easy reach. Slim console tables attached behind the sofa and neat side tables further personalise the look. Senja comes with regular and extra-deep cushions. The generous filling gives them a pleasing, organic shape, finished with a piped seam. The powder-coated aluminium frame in linen or wengé is available with teak or matching aluminium legs.
- A powder coated aluminium frame with ultra durable lacquer for extra scratch resistance.
- Ventilated all weather cushions feature a waterproof laminated polypropylene cover with moisture prevention stitching technique.
Finish and size options
- Thirteen different modules compose the outdoor sofa of your liking. Add the two different frame colours and more than 70 available outdoor fabrics for the cushions, and the possibilities are endless.
- Due to the size and finish options available, please click the enquire button for further information or call one of our stores on 09 476 1121.
- 14 weeks subject to stock
- We can arrange shipping throughout New Zealand and around the work for you. Please click the enquire button above and we can organise a quote for you.