Returns & Refunds
Returns & Exchanges
When you buy something from us, we hope you love it. However, should you change your mind (it happens to the best of us), and subject to the conditions set out below, you have 7 days from the despatch date to contact us to discuss your concerns.
Our standard right of return or exchange is subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition. This includes all original tags still attached, in original packaging (if any), the item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition as when it was originally sold.
- In the event that the exchanged product is of less value than the originally purchased item, a store credit will be issued for the remaining value.
- Any item purchased on sale or an end of line items can not be returned.
- Any item that has been custom made or altered,
- Any item that has been specially ordered in for the customer.
Items that are accepted for return will be offered the choice of a store credit or product exchange.
If the item is faulty
If the item is faulty, not of acceptable quality or does not perform the function for which it is designed, Dawson’s will meet or exceed its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
If the goods that have been damaged through misuse by the customer or if the damage is normal wear and tear, Dawson’s is not obliged to accept the return.